Beliebte Posts

Mittwoch, 4. November 2015

Currently favorite fashion blogs


I am always searching for new blogs to get inspired by them. Today I show you some blogs I found in the last days. I hope you like them as much as I do. 


A piece of toast is a blog of the american sisters Sally Ann and Molly Bernadette. They have a simple but chic style. I love how they put classic pieces together and make their outfits looking great. Also I wish I had such nice hair. 


Scent of obsession is a blog of the italian woman Nicoletta. She loves travelling and knows how to produce perfect pictures. 


Laura writes on the world looks red. She lives in Amsterdam, my favorite city and a piece of home. I have the feeling she has a british, french, dutch and german stylemix. It is really inspiring. 


Yeah, now it is time for a german/french blog. Les Berlinettes is something like people say "the berlin chic". Really one of my favorite german blogs. 


Sophie Frick, a scandinavian blogger who has a casual style, brings some flair from the north into the fashion scene. 


The last person I like to mention is Jess of Fashionmugging. Currently she lives in Italy, but she is from Poland. She dress up like a french women, I love it, too. 

Have a nice day!
xx Holy

*Pictures are from their blogs and they are the owner of them.Thanks for using them.*








Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen