Beliebte Posts

Donnerstag, 31. Dezember 2015

Red Leopard


Yesterday, my boyfriend and I had a funny time. Taking pictures outside, when it was windy. I love that scarf so much.  Today I went home with him and spend some time with my family and friends of my parents who come from the netherlands to celebrate New Years Eve. Enjoy your last day! Next year will be exciting.... All the best for you!












Dress: Pimkie (Similar: 1 / 2 / 3 )

Shirt: 1 / as a Body

Scarf: Orsay (Similar: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 )

Bag + Bracelet: Bijou Brigitte (1 / 2 )  ( Bracelet )

Pants: New Yorker ( 1 / 2 / 3 )

Shoes: Anna Field (1 / 2 )


Pictures are from my boyfriend. 

xx Holy

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14596533/?claim=75d2vjdsba7">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen