Beliebte Posts

Donnerstag, 10. März 2016

Dark meets bright


Today I am totally in spring clean fever. I scrubbed the whole student apartment from top to bottom. It was really necessary. Anyway, I spend less time here in the last few months, so I had to catch it up. Now I am satisfied and soon I will go back to work.

About the outfit: Personally, I like wearing casual and simple outfits. Basic T-shirt and bright pants plus shoes with a low heel. More comfortable is not possible. The light blue pants I almost never worn and recently rediscovered in my closet. Since I wear them extremely with pleasure. And since I love blue things, a navyblaues T-shirt could not miss.

------------------------------

Heute bin ich total im Frühjahrsputzfieber. Die ganze Studenten-WG habe ich von oben bis unten geschrubbt. Wurde mal wieder Zeit. Ich war sowieso in den letzten Monaten kaum hier, da musste das mal wieder aufgeholt werden. Jetzt bin ich zufrieden und bald geht es wieder arbeiten.

Zu dem Outfit: Persönlich mag ich lässige und simple Outfits gerne mal tragen. Basic T-Shirt und eine helle Hose und dazu Schuhe mit niedrigem Absatz. Bequemer geht es nicht. Die hellblaue Hose habe ich fast noch nie getragen und vor kurzem in meinem Kleiderschrank wiederentdeckt. Seit dem trage ich sie extrem gerne. Und da ich ja blaue Sachen liebe, durfte dazu ein navyblaues T-Shirt nicht fehlen. 
















T-Shirt: H & M Conscious Collection (Similar: Zalando Essentials )

Trousers: Pimkie (Similar: Cimarron )

Shoes: Mustang (Similar: Kiomi / Pier One / Anna Field )

xoxo Holy




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen